Scope of application
1. The general terms and conditions contained herein (hereinafter referred to as "T & C") apply to all orders and purchases of clothing and accessories products (hereafter: "Products") on the website www.suprem-e. com (hereinafter: "Website") owned by Sigel Srl and managed by the same, based in Via Dell'Industria 4, 35020 Brugine, Padua - Italy available to people residing in countries where the Website is active (hereafter: "Customer").
2. The Customer is obliged to carefully read the T & C before making any purchase order.
3. By accepting the T & Cs and sending an order, the Customer declares:
the. to have read, understood and accepted the T & Cs in full and without reserve;
ii. to be a consumer and to purchase the Products exclusively for personal use and not to resell them in the context of a commercial or business activity of any nature;
iii. to authorize Sigel S.r.l. to store, process, use and transfer to third parties and / or abroad the (personal) data contained in the order in order to perform the same.
4. Sigel S.r.l. does its best to ensure that the information contained on the Website is accurate and up-to-date. However, it is not possible to offer guarantees. The Customer acknowledges and accepts that the Products may not fully comply with the indications, specifications and / or photographs on the Website.
5. The sales contract between Sigel S.r.l. and the Customer is to be considered perfected by sending to the Customer, to the e-mail address indicated by the latter with the purchase order, the written confirmation of the shipment.
6. Sigel S.r.l. will consider any requests for cancellation of the order received by Sigel S.r.l. before shipping the Products to the customer.
7. In the event that a particular Product present in the Customer's order is no longer available, Sigel S.r.l. will have no obligation to supply the Product in question, but will only be required to promptly inform the Customer of such circumstance. If only part of the Products indicated in the order were available, SIgel S.r.l. will contact the Customer to ask him if he intends to cancel the order or is willing to receive only the Products available; in this case the Customer will be charged only the amount related to the Products he will receive.
8. Sigel S.r.l. reserves the right to reduce, at its discretion, the quantity of Products that can be purchased on the Website.
9. The prices of the Products, expressed in Euro will in any case be those indicated on the invoice. Sigel S.r.l. will do its best to ensure that the prices shown on the website are correct and updated.
10. Shipping and delivery costs may vary depending on the country and will be charged to the customer at the time of shipment of the ordered products, based on the shipping rates in force in the relevant section of the website.
11. Payment will be made by the Customer at the time of confirmation of shipping by credit card or other methods indicated in the relevant section of the Website.
12. The delivery of the Products will be made to the delivery address indicated by the Customer in the order.
13. In principle, the Products will be delivered within a few days from the order confirmation by Sigel S.r.l., provided that delivery times may vary depending on the country of destination. In the event that the delivery is delayed for reasons not attributable to Sigel S.r.l., the customer will be notified, as far as possible, the new delivery date.
14. Sigel S.r.l. reserves the right to refuse, suspend or cancel, at its own discretion, the delivery or fulfillment of any of the obligations deriving from the contract of sale, in case of alleged fraud, default or violation by the Customer of obligations assumed towards Sigel Srl with previous orders and / or sales contracts.
15. If the ordered Products will require the crossing of the customs (according to the country of destination) and the Customer decides not to receive the order anymore once it has arrived at customs, Sigel S.r.l. will not grant the reimbursement of the goods which will be abandoned on the spot.
Right of withdrawal
15. 1 The Customer has the right to return the Products purchased on www.suprem-e.com, without any penalty and without being obliged to give reasons, within fourteen (14) calendar days from the day of Receipt by the Customer of the Products in question, respectively within the deadline set by the mandatory rules applicable in the country where the Customer resides, if this is longer.
16. With the receipt of the Products by Sigel S.r.l., the contract of sale will be considered canceled for all purposes and all the related obligations, rights or claims will lapse, provided that the Products returned to Sigel S.r.l. will be damaged, Sigel S.r.l. will have the right to offset this damage with the payment of the Products already made by the Customer.
17. In addition to the above (articles 15-16), the right of withdrawal is subject to the following conditions:
the. Within fourteen (14) calendar days from the date of receipt of the Products by the Customer. the Customer must contact the customer service of Sigel S.r.l. - by calling 0039 049-9704516 or by sending an e-mail to email@example.com - in order to obtain the authorization to proceed with the return ("RMA");
ii. After receiving the RMA, the Products must be returned to Sigel Srl, at the risk and expense of the customer, with a single delivery by courier or registered mail within 5 (five) days from the date of receipt of the RMA to the address provided from customer service; in case of non-delivery of the returned package, Sigel S.r.l. ask the customer for proof of delivery, or the slip bearing the signature of the person who received the returned package. If the customer does not provide proof of delivery, Sigel S.r.l. can not grant the refund.
iii. In case of non-delivery of the returned package, Sigel S.r.l. ask the customer for proof of delivery, or the slip bearing the signature of the person who received the returned package. If the customer does not provide proof of delivery, Sigel S.r.l. can not grant the refund.
iv. the Product that is returned must not have been used, consumed, or damaged;
v. the identification tag of the Product must still be attached to it;
you. the Product must be returned in the original packaging, with any accessories or instruction manuals;
18. As soon as it is able to confirm that the expected conditions have been met, Sigel S.r.l. will send the Customer an e-mail confirming acceptance of the return and will initiate the reimbursement procedure so that the Customer receives the reimbursement of the amount paid for the Products returned within the following fourteen (14) days, regardless payment previously adopted by the Customer. The reimbursement of the amounts paid by the Customer will always be made exclusively to the Customer who made the payment.
19. In the event that the above conditions should not have been respected, the Customer will not be entitled to reimbursement of the amount paid to Sigel Srl. However, the Customer will only have the right to have the returned Products be returned at his own risk and own expenses. If the Customer does not ask to get back the returned Products within thirty (30) days from the relative communication by Sigel S.r.l., Sigel S.r.l. will have the right to retain them together with the amount received in connection with the transaction.
Warranty and limitation of responsibility
20. The guarantee of Sigel S.r.l. is limited to any manifest defects of the Products - excluding, without limitation, any implied warranty as to the quality and suitability for the purpose for the Customer - for a period of 90 days from delivery of the Products.
21. The warranty gives only the right to obtain reimbursement of the amount paid for the defective Products, provided that the defect is communicated to Sigel S.r.l. within 90 days since it was found.
22. In addition to the above (articles 22-23), the right to reimbursement is subject to the following conditions, under penalty of forfeiture of the guarantee:
the. Before sending back the defective Products to Sigel S.r.l., the Customer must contact the customer service of Sigel S.r.l. - by calling the number or sending an e-mail to the address - to have the authorization to proceed with the return;
ii. The defective Products will be collected by Sigel S.r.l., at its own expense.
23. Once the Product has been received and its defect established, Sigel S.r.l. will send the Customer an e-mail confirming acceptance of the return and will initiate the refund procedure in favor of the customer of the price paid for the defective Product that must be completed within fourteen (14) days, regardless of the payment methods adopted by the Customer previously. The reimbursement of the amounts paid by the Customer will always be made exclusively to the Customer who made the payment.
24. Without prejudice to the above warranty, Sigel S.r.l. excludes any and all liability (contractual or extra-contractual) towards the Customer, within the limits of the applicable mandatory standards.
25. The maximum limit of overall liability for Sigel S.r.l. in no case may it exceed the amount paid by the Customer for the purchase of the Product.
26. Should one or more provisions of these T & C prove null, voidable, illegal or ineffective, this will not result in the total ineffectiveness of T & Cs. The provision in question will be replaced by a similar valid provision that takes duly into account the intention and content of the same, in compliance with and in accordance with the regulations in force.
27. These T & Cs are subject to substantive European law. Any disputes that may arise will be referred to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent court of Padua (Italy).